Aquilegia vulgaris 'Winky Double Rose-White'
Double Rose-White Columbine
Deep pink and white spring blooms. This columbine grows to about 14" tall. Since columbines are short lived perennials you have to choices to have them in future years. Allow them to set and drop seed for next year or cut them back hard after the flower fades to keep them from setting seed. This fools the plant into staying alive to produce seed. Deer and rabbit resistant.
- Aquilegia alpina
- Aquilegia canadensis 'Little Lanterns'
- Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo Blue & White'
- Aquilegia vulgaris 'Clementine Blue'
- Aquilegia vulgaris 'Clementine Rose'
- Aquilegia vulgaris 'Winky Double Rose-White'
- Aquilegia x hybrida 'Biedermeier Red'
- Aquilegia x 'Music Mix'
- Aquilegia x 'Songbird Cardinal'