Campanula x 'Sarastro'
Very showy clusters of 2" blue/purple blooms in June to August. Does not need staked. Named after the nursery it originated from in Austria. This an improved Kent Belle and was created from crossing C. punctata x C. trachelium. More compact growing reaching a height of 24" and spreading slowly enough as to not be invasive. Good as a cut flower. Easily grown in full sun or part shade. Highly deer resistant.
- Campanula carpatica 'Blue Clips'
- Campanula carpatica 'Blue Orb'
- Campanula glomerata 'Freya'
- Campanula glomerata 'Superba'
- Campanula persicifolia 'La Belle'
- Campanula persicifolia 'Takion Blue'
- Campanula portenschlagiana 'Miss Melanie'
- Campanula poscharskyana 'Blue Waterfall'
- Campanula x 'Birch Hybrid'
- Campanula x 'Sarastro'
- Campanula x 'Viking'